Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Missing Fenway?? The wait to get in is only 17 days!!


First off, I want to apologize for the lack of posts in the last couple of days! We promise not to let that happen again.

I was just thinking about how much I missed sitting inside Fenway Park, and how LONG I have to wait for opening day. However, I was reminded by a good friend of mine that Spooky World is at Fenway this month! Sooooo, if you miss the atmosphere of Fenway Park (like I do), you no longer need to count down the days until April. Instead you just have to set a new countdown for 17 days when Fenway will be open to the public for Spooky World!

I know that I will be attending, to just be inside of Fenway for the last time before April, and I highly recommend you going, whether you are afraid or not! It is a once in a life time opportunity for the 100 year old stadium.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment